Saturday, February 7, 2009




Well, I went for my mammogram. It was not as unpleasant as I had feared. I had to go back on Wednesday and have the ultrasound part done. I was dreading it for some reason. I think that it was the whole having to go back and go through the whole thing again. I walked in and the lady doing the ultrasound was training someone and she said to the other girl " you always ask them where they feel the lump. Usually, i don't feel anything but i just want to have an idea of where it might be. Oh this one i can feel" oh well CRAP of course you can because that is just my luck!! I went for the checkup on Friday and it was not cancer and they saw no signs of cancer, but I have to go back in 4-6 months and repeat the process and make sure that it is still not cancer.
I have also gotten the news that Tucker is going to have to have his adenoids out and a nasal endoscopy sometime soon. I am really glad that they have decided to do it. The Prevacid was working and then all of a sudden all the snot was back. He has the green snot and the cough. I feel bad for him because I know that he cannot feel good. McKenna also has a sinus infection and a really bad flare up of her eczema. It has been an eventful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment