Friday, January 16, 2009

Well I thought that I should start with an introduction. My name is Jessica Mooneyham, my husband is Billy and we have 2 wonderful children. McKenna who is 5 and Tucker who is 2. They really are the love of my life. McKenna has started kindergarten and oh what an experience that was. She seems to think that she is 15 now instead of 5. Girls are such drama queens. Tucker on the other hand is all boy. That is the only way to describe him. He is big enough already to beat up his sister and make her cry. That is a typical day at our house. McKenna cries, Tucker cries, can you guys not play nice? over and over and over. Those of you with children understand exactly what I am talking about. Well this is my first ever "blogging" experience. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment